Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
October 13, 2022 Sports Betting
Wanderers and Nottingham Forest are going to play an important game in the English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After reading all information, you can make predictors. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.
The Wanderers played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, Forest also took part ins ix games and failed in 5 matches. The same side also succeeded to draw one match.
Results in the last six games
Wanderers : W,L,L,L,D,D
Forest : L,L,L,L,L,D
We have seen that Forest failed in more games than the other side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. The Wanderers would like to play this game with the same last lineup.
Head to Head
According to head to head information, Wanderers remained undefeated by a 0-4 result. It will create additional pressure on the other side.
According to prediciotns, Wanderers picked 48% chances to win. On the other side, Nottingham Forest also conceded a 25% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, the Wanderers played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 2 goals and conceded 4 also. Daniel scored 2 goals.
On the other side, Nottingham Forest also took part in 4 games and failed in three matches. They succeeded to draw one game. The same side scored one goal and conceded 13 also. Brenan scored 2 goals.
If we see the betting odds of teams, then Wanderers picked a 7/10 betting price. On the other side, Forest 4/1 also gained to remain better. Whereas, 11/4 numbers will go to the drawn game.
The Wanderers failed in the last three back-to-back games in the season. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
If we check the betting tips of teams, then we can say that both sides will score in the game with an average of 2.5.
I tried to explain all the major points of predictions. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more data. No one is better to side with in this game. We have checked that both sides are not very good. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. In betting, you always need to take some risk. Forest failed in 5 back to back games of the series. The same side is in pressure for some months. So, we can take the side of Wanderers.