VfL Bochum 1848 vs TSG 1899 Hoffenhiem Match Review
January 7, 2023
Hoffenheim is struggling in the German Bundesliga season. They remained well in only one game from the last six games. So, we cannot take the side of this team. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the season, and statistics. After getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
VfL Bochum played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 0 games. On the other side, TSG also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of Hoffenheim. That is the reason to choose this side as compared to the other one.
If we see predictions, then VfL picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, TSG also gained a 48% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
VfL Bochum 1848 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Goals
In the German Bundesliga, Bochum played 7 games and won 3 times. The same idea failed in three games also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Philip scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, TSG also played 7 games and won 2 times, the same side, failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Mauna scored 4 goals for the side.
We have seen that VFL is a better side to win the game. All the other players in the teams need to get maximum experience.
These couple of sides succeeded in Legolas in the last six games of the german Bundesliga season. Let’s see what is going to happen in the game.
Red and yellow cards
It is a piece of good news that no one faced any red card this season. However, VFL faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, TSG also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
According to it, VFL is ready to win an other game of the German Bundesliga season. We made these results from past data. The same side can also get more betting prices. No one is responsible for any change in the result. Here is the conclusion for you.
If you have seen all the above information, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, VFL is a better side to win the game. They showed the best performance in the season and the head to head also.