Swansea City vs Reading Match Review

Swansea City vs Reading Match Review

October 17, 2022 Sports Betting

Swansea City vs Reading Match Review

Swansea is a good side to win another game in the league. They showed a smart performance in the last game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.

Latest performance

Swansea played six games and won 4 times. They failed in a couple of games also. On the other side, Reading also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side.

Results in the last six games

Swansea : W,W,W,W,L,L

Reading : L,L,L,D,D,L


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Swansea would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 4-4 in the favor of two teams.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, these teams faced just yellow cards in the latest games. On the other hand, no one faced any red card.


If we compare predictions, then Swansea picked a 40% chance to win. On the other hand, Reading also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Swansea played 7 games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw one match. Whereas, three matches did not take any side.

Joel scored 1 goal for the team.

Reading also took part in 6 games and won2 times. They failed in 4 matches. On the other side, they scored 3 goals and conceded 11 also. Lucas scored 3 goals for the team.

Here, Swansea failed in back-to-back four-game. It created a lot of pressure on the Reading, they need to win the game to maintain some pressure. Read the betting odds and tips for more information.

Swansea City vs Reading Betting Odds

Swansea picked 1/1 betting price versus 29/10 for Reading. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.


Swansea remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games.

Betting Tips

The expected result of this game is a draw. Swansea has also a chance to win this game. We took the data from reliable sources. Here are the final comments about the game.

Final Words

After getting all data, you can make predictions. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more detail. At the end of the task, Swansea has maximum chances to win the game. They remained well in all parts of the game. All the players are in well form to perform. I also checked the results in the same season and found them well. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.