Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
February 18, 2023 Sports Betting
Verona is a better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in the series, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are all the facts and features of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Both sides would like to play with the same lineup. There will not be any change in players from the latest squads.
Spezia played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw three matches also. Verona also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Spezia. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league. We are also expecting the same result in this game.
Spezia picked 32% chances to win. On the other side, Verona also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to drawing the match of the series.
In the Italian Series A, Spezia played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 6 matches. They scored 13 goals and conceded 17 also. MBala scored 9 goals for Italia Series A.
Verona played 10 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 6 matches. They also succeeded to draw 4 matches in the league. They scored 6 goals and conceded 15 goals. Darko scored 3 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards, then Spezia faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Verona also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Odds and tips
There is a change in the results of teams and head-to-head also. Yes, Spezia remained well in head to head game of the league. Whereas, Verona has won more games than the other side. They can win another match in the series. Read the final predictions.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Both sides would like to win this game. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In predictions, we must have to take the risk. Verona and Spezia are the better sides in the Italian Series A. these couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the recent matches of the league. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Verona as a better side. I took these results from the official data of the two sides. No one is responsible for any result.