Spezia vs Leece Match Review
December 8, 2022
Leece is ready to win another game of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you need to get and compare more data.
Spezia played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Leece also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is the final lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-1in the favor of Leece.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards. Ys, Leece faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Spezia also conceded 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
In the predictions of teams, Spezia picked 43% chances to win. On the other hand, Spezia also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 27% chances to win.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Spezia played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 matches. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. MBala scored 7 goals.
On the other hand, Leece also took part in 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 9 also. Gabriel scored 4 goals for the side.
Leece has many chances to win the game. Yes, they did better in the past. The other expected result is to draw the game.
These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.
If you have any experience, then you will easily make the better side. Yes, Leece will get a better price than the other side. Let’s see which is a better side.
All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take more data and compare. I tried my best to leave useful information. Leece is ready to win this game of Italian Series A. both sides would like to win this game. We are also expecting a draw game. On the behalf of the head-to-head result, Leece is the smart side to win the game. In betting, you need to take some risk. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, choose Leece for predictions.