December 28, 2022 Sports Betting
Augsburg did not win a game in the last six games of the German Bundesliga Season. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the season, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is more detail for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with some players.
SC Freiburg played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 games also. Augsburg also played six games and failed in 4 matches. They succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Here is head to head game of two sides.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-4 in the favor of SC Freiburg. Here is a prediction of teams.
Freiburg picked 61% chances to win. On the other side, Augsburg also gained an 18% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the German Bundesliga Season, SC Freiburg played 7 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 5 also. Grifo scored 9 goals for the side.
On the next side, FC Augsburg played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Ermedin scored 5 goals for the side.
Both sides did score in the last six games of the German Bundesliga Season 2022. So, no one is under pressure.
On the next side, Augsburg did not win even a single game in the last six games of the season.
Odds and tips
It is very clear from the above data that Freiburg has maximum chances to win the game. They can get more betting rates as compared to other ones. We made these odds and tips from past data.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then no one faced any red cards. Yes, it is a piece of good news for two sides.
I tried to explain the major features of the two sides. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the SC Freiburg team to win the predictions. Yes, they defeated the same side in head to head game by 4-0. It is a maximum margin versus any side of the league. On the other side, Augsburg did not win any game from the last some games. The same side also failed to perform in local games of the season. That is the reason to choose Augsburg as a better one.