Salernitana vs Napoli Match Review

Salernitana vs Napoli Match Review

December 20, 2022 Sports Betting

Salernitana vs Napoli Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, do not forget to take risks all the time. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two sides and their players.

Latest performance

Salernitana played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Napoli also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.

Head to head

According to head to head, both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 4-1 in the favor of Napoli. Let’s see what is going to happen at this time.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Salernitana picked a 17% chance to win. On the other side, Napoli also gained a 60% chance to carry the day. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.

Salernitana and Napoli’s Goals

In the Italian Series A, Salernitana played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, they scored 12 goals and conceded 8 also. Dia scored 6 goals for the side.

On the other side, Napoli also played 7 games and won 6 times. They succeeded to draw one game and failed in 0. On the other side, they scored 16 goals and conceded 6 also. Victor scored 9 goals.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Salernitan faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Napoli also faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Here are statistics and odds.

Statistics

A couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.

Betting odds and tips

If we see betting odds and tips, then Napoli is a better side in all the departments. Yes, the same side can win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match.

On the next side, they will get more betting prices as compared to other ones.

Final words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Napoli as the best side to win. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Napoli won more games in the Italian Series A and the recent games. Moreover, the same side beat the other in head to head game.