Roma vs Sampdoria Match Review
March 24, 2023
Roma is a much better side in the Italia series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is more detail for your assistance.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change its player in this game.
Roma played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Sampordia also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Roma. Yes, they can win another game in the same league.
If we see predictions, then Roma picked a 70% chance to win. On the other side, Sampordia also gained a 9% chance to win. The remaining 21% chances will go to drawing the match of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
Roma and Sampdoria’s Goals
Italian Series A created a lot of good results in the series. Roma played 13 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 9 also. Paulo scored 5 goals for the side.
In the away from home. Sampdoria played 13 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 25 also. Manalo scored 6 goals for the side.
Roma vs Sampdoria Betting Odds
If we compare the prices of teams, ten Roma picked ⅖ for another side of 7/1 (Sampdoria). The remaining 16/5 numbers will go to draw the game.
Yellow and red cards
If we see yellow and red cards, then Roma faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Sampordia also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are the final words for you.
I tried my best to explain all the major features of teams. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Roma is a much better side to rattle the hopes of others. Do not forget to check the alerts of teams. Sometimes, a single player can change the side of the game. Moreover, injuries in a big match also played a vital role.