Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
November 25, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides remained undefeated in the same number of games. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the World cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Portugal is a little bit better side.
Portugal played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed din 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other hand, Uruguay also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Here is more data for you.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
These two teams played each other in the last world cup 2018. Uruguay remained undefeated by 2-1. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
If we compare the predictions, Portugal picked an 8% chance to win. On the other side, Uruguay also gained a 74% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
Both side did not play to each other in this world cup. They are also going to play their 2nd game. Uruguay succeeded in the last game of the World cup. That is the reason they have more chances to win the game. Here are betting odds, tips, and red and yellow cards.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only 2,2 yellow cards. However, no one faced any yellow cards in the last some matches. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
If we check the betting odds and tips of teams, then Portugal picked 1/1 betting price versus 14/5 for Uruguay. On the other hand, 23/10 numbers will go to draw the match.
By comparing the betting tips of teams, both sides are going to win the game. However, Uruguay has the maximum chance to carry the day. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Lusail Iconic stadium is ready to host this game. It is scheduled to play on 28th November 2022. Here is the conclusion.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Uruguay as a better side to win. We made these predictions very carefully. Portugal also held the trophy of the world cup many times in the past. That is the reason to choose this side. Everyone has their mind to check the predictions. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting predictions.