Portugal vs Ghana Match Review – Football World Cup 2022

Portugal vs Ghana Match Review – Football World Cup 2022

November 22, 2022 Sports Betting

Portugal vs Ghana Match Review - Football World Cup 2022

The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the World Cup 2022. Do not forget to check the recent performance of players in the domestic format. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more and more data. All the information has been taken from official sources.

Latest performance

Portugal played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 games did not leave any results. On the other side, Ghana also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one game also.


Both team did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one is injured in the last game.

Head to Head

Both side did not face the other in recent games. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of it.

Match Detail

The match is scheduled to play in Qatar. A foldable stadium of 974 is ready to host it. It is one of the best stadiums in the world. Pressure is the major key in this game. We are in favor of the Portugal side because of the best side. Here are the predictions of teams.


According to predictions, Portugal picked a 71% chance to win. On the another side, Ghana also gained a 10% chance to win. The remaining 19% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the recent games

In the latest matches of the world cup, no one faced each other. So, we cannot take any predictions on the behalf of these facts and figures. Here is more data for you.

Red and yellow cards

No one faced and red card and a red card in the recent matches. It is the 1st game between two teams in the world cup. Portugal has maximum chances to win the game. The same side played some semi-finals in the latest world cup.


If we check the statistics of teams, then these couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.

Portugal vs Ghana Betting Odds

By comparing the price of the two sides, Portugal picked a 4/11 betting price versus 9/1 of Ghana. The remaining 15/4 numbers will go to draw the match.

Portugal vs Ghana Betting Tips

Both sides are going to draw in this game. The average goal will be 2.5 for the two teams. We made these tips on the behalf of the past facts and figures. You can get and compare more data for stratification.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the major features of this world cup 2022. Portugal always tried its best to win the game. They have a strong lineup to win another game of the world cup 2022. In the world cup, only experience players can do well due to the pressure in the matches.