Netherlands vs Ecuador Match Review
November 23, 2022
Both sides played 1,1 games in the world cup 2022. The betting review will help you to pick the best side of the day. Yes, both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the world cup 2022. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.
The Netherlands played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and did not draw any game.
On the other side, Ecuador played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and 3 matches did not take any side.
Head to Head
In this world cup, 2022. Both sides did not face each other. So, we cannot take any result on the behalf of it. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. The Netherlands would like to play with teh same lineup.
The Netherlands succeeded in the last 5 back to back games. The same side scored in all games of the recent match.
If we check the predictions of teams, then the Netherlands picked 58% chances to win. On the other side, Ecuador also gained a 17% chance to win. Whereas, 25% chances will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards of teams, both sides faced yellow cards only. Yes, the Netherlands faced one yellow card. On the other side, Ecuador also conceded 2 yellow cards.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
In the world cup, 2022. The Netherlands played one game and remained undefeated. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Cody scored 1 goal for the teams.
On the other hand, Ecuador also played one game and remained undefeated. they scored 2 goals and conceded 0 alo. Enter scored 2 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Netherlands vs Ecuador Betting Odds
If we check the betting odds of teams, then the Netherlands picked ⅘ betting price versus 4/1 for Ecuador. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match.
Betting tips showed that the Netherlands will win this game. They remained well in many past games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Netherlands as a better side. No one has failed in the latest games. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past numbers. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We took these results from recent matches of World Cup 2022. The Netherlands posted back-to-back wins. The same side can handle the pressure of a match.