Napoli vs Empoli Match Review

Napoli vs Empoli Match Review

October 31, 2022 Sports Betting

Napoli vs Empoli Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and statistics. Goals in the Italian Series A will also play a vital role in predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Do not forget to compare the detail of players and teams also. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.

Latest performance

Napoli played six games and won all the matches. Whereas, Empoli also took part in six games and won two times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not leave any result. Here is more data for you.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Napoli would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of Napoli. Here are the predictions of teams.


If we compare the predictions, then Napoli picked a 73% chance to win. On the other hand, Empoli also gained a 10% chance to win. The remaining 17% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.

Goals in the Italia Series A

In the Italian SeriesA, Napoli played six games and won 5 times. They succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, they scored 16 goals and conceded 4 also. Victor scored 7 goals. Here is more detail on other side

Empoli also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not leave any results. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 9 also. Flippo scored 2 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

If we compare the red and yellow cards, then Napoli faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Empoli also faced 2 yellow cards and one red card.

A red card can create some problems for Empoli in the next game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Results in the last six games

Napoli : W,W,W,W,W,W

Empoli : W,W,W,L,D,L

You have seen that Napoli remained undefeated in all last six games. They are ready to win this game without any pressure. The same side does not have any additional pressure in this match. So, you have an easy chance to win the prediciotns.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Napoli picked 1/7 betting price versus 14/1 for the other team the remaining 13/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a major change between the two sides.


Napoli remained undefeated in the last six games of the league.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues with predictions, then you can get and compare ore data. We do have not two opinions. Yes, Napoli is ready to win this game.