Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
February 27, 2023 Sports Betting
Napoli did not lose even a single game of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Yes, Napoli will enter the ground with the same lineup.
Napoli played six games and won all six games of the league. The other side also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides played each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Napoli. Yes, they can repeat the result once again in this game.
If we see predictions, then Napoli picked a 48% chance to win. On the other side, Atlanta also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
In the Italian Series A, Napoli played 11 games and won 10 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 31 goals and conceded 8 also. Victor scored 19 goals for the side.
On the other side, Atlanta also played for 12 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 20 goals and conceded 11 also. Lookman scored 12 goals in the side.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last game of Italian Series A. however, no one did much better in these matches of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Napoli faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Atlanta also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of Italian Series A.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then Napoli is ready to win an n other game. They won all the games of Italian Series A. the same side is ready to take more rate in the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is ready to fail in this game. If we look at the past matches, then Napoli remained undefeated in all the last six games of the league. Both sides will try to win this game. However, Napoli posted head to head win also. That is the reason to take Napoli as a better side due to have positive record in the last games.