February 2, 2023 Sports Betting
Juventus is a little bit better side than the other team. They won more games than the Nantes. That is the reason to have more chances to win. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. After getting all the data, you can make a prediction. Let’s see which is the better side to win the game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Nantes played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Juventus played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game/.
Head to Head
According to information in the recent matches, we have seen that both sides did not meet each other. That is the reason for to failure in the prediction on the head-to-head.
If we see predictions, then Nantes has a 40% chance to win. On the other side, Juventus also gained a 60% chance to win. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some games. So, we can say that no one has any additional pressure over it.
Goals in the UEFA League
In the UEFA League, Nantes played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 4 goals and conceded 6 also. Blas scored 3 goals for the side.
If we check the performance of Juventus, then they played nothing this season. So, we failed to take any risk on the behalf of this data. Here are the odds and tips.
Red and yellow cards
Both side did not face any red cards in he last game. Yes, Nantes faced only 6 yellow cards and Juventus also faced 8 yellow cards. It is a small change between two sides of the day.
Odds and tips
Everyone has their won chance to win and take a decision. Yes, according to us, Nantes is a better side to get more ratings in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Nantes as a better side. That is the only side that can change the side of the game at any time. If you have any issues, then you can take and change your mind at any time of the game.