Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
February 8, 2023 Sports Betting
Monaco played a lot of games and won only 4 times. There is not a big change in the performance of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any loss in predictions.
Monaco played six games and won 4 times. Whereas the same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. on the other hand, Nice also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one is resistant to any kind of change in result.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Monaco. It showed that both sides did have not the same chance to win the game.
If we check the predictions, then Monaco picked a 51% chance to win. On the other side, Nice will also gain a 24% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the French League 1, Monaco played 11 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 26 goals and conceded 18 also. Yedder scored 12 goals for the side.
On the other side, Nice also played 11 games and won 4 times. The same side also failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Terem scored 12 goals for residence. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Monaco faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Nice also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in products, if you have any issue, then you must be aware of it.
Odd and tips
There is a small change in the odds and odds of teams. Yes, Monaco is ready to win another game of the league. That is the reason to choose Monaco as a better side to win.
I tried my best to leave useful information for your assistance. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Monaco and Nice are ready to play crucial games in French League 1. After checking the above data, Monaco is a better side to win the game. Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the French League 1. That is the reason to choose this side.