Millwall vs Rotherham United Match Review
December 1, 2022
There are 2 game changes in the results of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Millwall played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, R United also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not take any side.
It showed the clear difference between the two sides.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till teh start of the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. It means that no one has pressure in this game.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Millwall picked a 52% chance to win. On the other side, R United also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Millwall faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Rotherham United also conceded 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a large change between the two sides.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Millwall played 10 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 7 also. Zian scored 8 goals.
On the other side, R United also took part in 11 games and won 2 times. They failed 4 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches. Ogbene scored 5 goals. Let’s see what is going to happen in this most important game of the season.
These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It is a good one to assist gamblers.
Betting Odds and tips
Betting odds and tips played a vital role in the predictions of teams. Yes, Millwall has more chances to win with a maximum betting price. Whereas, the additional expected result is to draw the match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Millwall as a winner. They can do better than in the past. I took all the information from the past and compare it to the next side. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, everyone has to take the risk. We have checked some upsets in the world cup 2022 also.