Marseille vs Eintracht Frankfurt Match Review

Marseille vs Eintracht Frankfurt Match Review

September 12, 2022 Sports Betting

Marseille vs Eintracht Frankfurt Match Review

Both teams performed well in the recent games of the Champions League. However, Marseille remained undefeated in 5 matches. On the other hand, the same side failed in one game also. If we talk about the other teams, then they also showed well. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, statistics, and goals in the UEFA Football Championship.

Latest performance

Marseille posted 5 wins from 6 games and failed in one. Whereas Frankfurt also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. Here is head-to-head data for you.

Marseille succeeded in 5 matches. So, they have bright chances of winning another.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 4 years. Frankfurt remained well by 4-0 result. It is a big gap between the two teams’ performance. So, we can assume that Frankfurt is on the better side. Here are the results in the last six games.

Marseille : W,W,W,W,W,L

Frankfurt : W,W,L,L,D,D

So, Marseille failed in only one game from the last six games. It is a good achievement for any team. Here are the predictions of teams.


Marseille picked 38% chances to win. On the other hand, Frankfurt also picked a 36% chance to win. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw match. So, all the teams have the same chance to win. Here is the squad’s update.

Squads information

We did not receive any information about the expected lineup. According to information, both sides would like to maintain winning squads.

Marseille and Eintracht Frankfurt Goals

Both sides did not play a single game in this season of the champions league. So, we cannot take any chance to predict the best side. Here are betting odds and tips for you.

Present results of games always played a vital role in predictions. We have really on the head-to-head data and predictions. Do not forget to see the latest results of teams.

Marseille vs Eintracht Frankfurt Betting Odds

Marseille picked the 10/11 betting price versus 3/1 for the other team. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are betting tips for you.

Betting Tips

Frankfurt will win this game. It is a solid team to play well under pressure. The other expected result is to draw a match.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced red and yellow cards. Marseille faced only a yellow card. On the other side, Frankfurt faced a couple of red cards. Two players from Frankfurt faced it.

Final words

I tried to explain all the significant parts of the game. You can make your predictions. We made predictions on behalf of past data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any loss in betting. In betting, you always need to take some risk. In the end, we favor Frankfurt instead of the other team.