Manchester United vs Bournemouth Match Review
December 4, 2022
Both sides have had different results in the last six games. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. Here is the complete data of the two sides.
Manchester United played six games and won 5 times. The same side also failed in one game of the English Premier League. On the other side, Bournemouth also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2020. The final result was 5-2 in the favor of Manchester United. We took this data from official spots.
If we check the predictions, then Manchester United picked a 64% chance to win the game. On the other side, Bournemouth also gained a 15% chance to win the game. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match.
Manchester United and Bournemouth Goals
In the English Premier League, Manchester United played 6 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 9 goals and conceded 4 also. Marcus scored 4 goals for the side.
On the next side, Bournemouth also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side. they scored 9 goals and conceded 24 also. Whereas, Billin scored 4 goals for this side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, no one would like to change its last lineup.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides faced only 3,3 yellow cards in the last six games. So, do not worry about the exclusion of any player from the lineup.
These two sides succeeded in do scores in the last six games. It is an incredible performance by two sides.
Manchester United is ready to win this game. We are not expecting any chance of a draw in the game.
If we check the betting price of teams, then Manchester United picked more betting rates as compared to Bournemouth. Here is a final prediction of detail.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. if you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Manchester United as a better one. They showed an outstanding performance in recent games of the English Premier League. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is ready to lose this game. However, the numbers are favoring Manchester United. It is one of the best sides of English Premier League.