Leicester City vs Southampton Match Review

Leicester City vs Southampton Match Review

August 18, 2022 Sports Betting

Leicester City vs Southampton Match Review

Southampton did win even a single game in the last six games. On the other side, Leicester City succeeded many times in recent matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, Head Head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Premier League, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s start the task without wasting any time.

Latest performance

Leicester City played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game, and the other two games did not leave any result. On the other side, Southampton also participated in six games and failed 5 times. It is a significant difference in the performance of teams.

Results in the last six games

Leicester City : W,W,W,L,L,D

Southampton : L,L,L,L,L,D

So, Southampton is struggling throughout the complete season. It will be absent if they win this game after failing in the last five matches. Some viewers are also waiting for a miracle.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

These sides met with each other in May 2022. The final result was 4-1 in favor of Leicester City. So, we can assume Leicester City has maximum chances of winning this game.


According to predictions, Leicester City picked 46% chances to win. Conversely, Southampton also gained 29% chances to carry the day. The remaining 25% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Leicester City played one game and failed in it. They scored 2 goals and conceded 2 also. James scored a couple of goals in this critical game.

On the other hand, Southampton also took part in one game and failed; they scored one goal and conceded 4. Jamies was the top scorer with only one goal. It is a vast difference between the performances of teams.

Leicester City vs Southampton Betting Odds

If we bet the odds of teams, then Leicester City contains a 17/20 price versus 3/1 for Southampton. On the other hand, 29/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.


I have checked that both teams scored in the last five games. It is a piece of good news for all viewers.

Leicester City vs Southampton Betting Tips

Betting tips created 2 results for us. Yes, Southampton will win this game or end without any result.


Fofana from Leicester City faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, Muhammad also faced the same number of cards from Southampton.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, then you can compare them. I am in favor of Southampton. They are ready to win another game of the league. We made all predictions after checking and comparing the past data. Head to Head result is also favoring the same side.