Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
September 25, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides have had the same number of wins in the past. There is some change in losing numbers of teams. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics and goals in the English Football League. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave official data for you. Here is a summary of teams and players. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures.
Leeds United played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and also succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. On the other side, Aston Villa also participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing one also. It is a considerable change between the two teams.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the winning squads.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced yellow cards. Leeds United faced 3 yellow cards, and Aston Villa faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here is head to head and predictions of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-3 in favour of Aston Villa. Here are the expected predictions of teams.
According to predictions, Leeds United picked 38% chances to win. On the other side, Aston Villa also gained a 36% chance of winning. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Premier League, Leeds United played 3 games and won 2 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. On the other side, the same team scored 6 goals and conceded 2. Rodrigo scored 4 goals.
On the other side, Aston Villa played 3 games and failed in all three matches. They scored 2 goals and conceded 7 also. Danny scored 1 goal for the team. Here are betting odds for the team.
Leeds United and Aston Villa picked different kinds of betting odds. Leeds United gained 31/20 betting price versus 13/8 for Aston Villa. At the same time, 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. These data showed that AstonVilla has more chances to create another history. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
At the end of the task, it is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Aston Villa picked a lot of positive numbers in the last season. Yes, they defeated the other side in head to head game and picked more percentage of predictions. I am in favour of Aston Villa rather than the other side. We made this prediction very carefully after knowing the latest data. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Do not forget to take some risks. In betting, everyone needs to take risk.