Juventus vs Monza Match Review
December 31, 2022
There is a large change in the number of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are the comple features of teams and players. If you have any experience, then you can take and compare more data.
These couple of sides did not declare their final line up. Let’s see which will be the final lineup of teams.
Juventus played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Monza played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Monza. They are ready to do again this in this game.
If we see predictions, then Juventus picked a 69% chance to win. On the other side, Monza also gained an 11% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match.
Juventus and Monza Goals
In the Italian Series A, Juventus played 8 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 3 also. Dusan scored 6 goals for the side.
On the next side, Monza played 7 games and won 1 time, and failed 5 times. They scored 5 goals and conceded 14 also. Carlos scored 3 goals for the side. We took this information from past facts and figures.
Juventus have won 4 matches from the last six games of Italian Series A. here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that these couple of teams faced yellow and red cards. Yes, Juventus faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other, side, Monza also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Betting odds and tips
Everyone has their prediction on odds and tips, however, Monza will get more betting prices as compared to other ones. The same side also has more chances to win the game. We may assume the other result is a draw. Here are final words
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. We took this information from official spots. In betting, everyone has to take the risk. That is the reason to face anything. At the last, I am in the favor of Juventus as compared to other side of Monza. If you want to change arguments then you can do it.