Japan vs Costa Rica Match Review

Japan vs Costa Rica Match Review

November 24, 2022 Sports Betting

Japan vs Costa Rica Match Review

Costa Rica failed in the last 4 games of international games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, statistics, and goals in the world cup 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. The following information will be enough to make the final result. You need to take and compare more data.

Latest performance

Japan played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any ide. On the other side, Cost Rica also took part in six games and failed in 4 games. The remaining 2 matches did not take any side.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. There will be the same line up as in the last.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in Japan, in 2018. The final result was 4-0 in the favor of Japan. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Here are the predictions of teams.


Japan picked a 56% chance to win. On the other hand, Cost Rica also conceded a 22% chance to win. The remaining 22% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

These two sides did not play any game in this world cup. So, we failed to take any decision on the behalf of this data. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.

Japan vs Costa Rica Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, Japan picked 4/6 betting price verses 9/a 2 for Costa Rica. on the other hand, 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Japan vs Costa Rica Betting Tips

Betting tips are always made on the behalf of the latest results and individual performance. Yes, both sides are going to play a draw game.

Red and yellow cards

Red cards always played a vital role in the last games. However, no one faced any red cards in matches.

Match Detail

It is scheduled to play on 27th November 2022. Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium is ready to host this game. Japan is ready to carry the day. However, we have seen some miracles in the latest games of the World Cup 2022.


If we check the results of the teams, then both sides succeeded to do goals in the last 6 games. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Japan side. They will win this game without any pressure. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, everyone has to take risks in this regard. In the end, according to experts and our predictions, Japan will win this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.