Fiorentina vs Monza Match Review
December 5, 2022
I have checked that Monza is struggling in this league. They need to overcome faults. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. If you face any issues, then you need to take more data to compare.
Fiorentina played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Monza also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2019. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Fiorentina. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
If we compare the predictions, then Fiorentina picked a 66% chance of winning. On the other side, Monza also picked a 13% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides left different numbers. Yes, Fiorentina faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Monza also faced 2 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last 7 games of Italian Series A.
We are expecting a draw game. The other result will remain in the favor of Fiorentina.
Fiorentina and Monza Goals
If we check the goals in the Italian Series A, then Foroentina played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. They scored 11 goals and conceded 12 also. Luka scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other side, Monza also played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and one match did not take any side. the same team scored 5 goals and conceded 14 also. Carlos scored 3 goals for the side.
Fiorentina vs Monza Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Fiorentina picked an 8/13 betting price versus 18/5 for Monza. The remaining 3/1 betting rate will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
All the data have been taken from the official source. If you still have any confusion, then you can get and make more analysis. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Fiorentina as a better side. They are the better side in this format of the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting every one has to take the risk. If you are a new one, then you need to stay away from betting. All the data is official and taken from the best sources.