Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review
March 26, 2023
Both sides have the same chance to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league. Here are more facts and figures for your assistance.
Everton played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The other side also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Hotspur. yes, they are ready to win an other game in the same league.
If we see predictions, then Everton picked a 25% chance to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained a 51% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Everton faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Hotspur also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Everton and Tottenham Hotspur Goals
In the English Premier League, Everton played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 16 also. Gray scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Hotspur also played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 23 goals and conceded 24 also. Kane scored 21 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game and carry the day.
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Odds
Both sides picked different ratings in this game of the league. Yes, Everton picked 12/5 numbers versus 6/5 for another side. The remaining 9/4 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Here is the final prediction detail.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Everton as a better side. Yes, they can win another game in the league. Both sides created different results in the latest games. According to us, Hotspur did well in head-to-head games in the league also. Moreover, we failed to find any change in the other aspects. We are not responsible for any change in the result.