December 3, 2022 Sports Betting
It is an important game of the World Cup 2022. Both sides would like to win this game. Moreover, they leave the same kind of results in the latest games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Word Cup 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
I have checked that both sides played the same number of games in the world cup and overall. Moreover, England and Senegal remained undefeated in 4,4 games from the last 6,6. Senegal failed in 2 games. Whereas, England succeeded to draw one match and failed in one match. It is a minor change between the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
If we check the predictions of teams, then England picked a 60% chance to win. On the other side, Senegal also gained a 16% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances to win.
Head to Head
Both sides did not face each other in recent matches. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data. Here is more detail.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the world cup game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, England did not face any red and yellow cards. On the other side, Senegal faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Goals in the world Cup 2022
In the World cup 2022, England played three games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 9 gloss and conceded 2 also. Marcus scored 3 goals for the team.
On the other side, Senegal also took part in 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one match also. Whereas, they scored 5 goals and conceded 3 also. Bamba scored 1 goal for the team. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last 3 games. Moreover, they remained undefeated in 2,2 games in the world cup 2022.
According to the betting odds of teams, England picked an 8/15 betting price versus 13/2 for another side of Senegal. Whereas, 13/2 numbers will go to draw the match.
These two sides have the same quality for doing goals. Yes, we are expecting 5 goals by two sides in this game.
It is not an easy task to predict the best side of the day. Yes, England is undefeated in the last 3 games. They can create pressure in this area also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. According to us, England will take place in the next 8 round games. We made these predictions very carefully during the world cup.