Chelsea Palace vs Chelsea Match Review

Chelsea Palace vs Chelsea Match Review

September 19, 2022 Sports Betting

Chelsea Palace vs Chelsea Match Review

Crystal Palace and Chelsea will play an actual game in the English premier league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English premier league. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is complete detail for you.

Latest performance

Crystal Palace played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 3 games. On the other side, Chelsea played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three matches and drew a single match.

Results in the last six games

Crystal Palace : W,L,L,D,D,D

Chelsea : W,W,L,L,L,D

These results are not enough to understand the better team. Yes, Chelsea is slightly better before this season. Head-to-head results also showed superior results for them. Here is head-to-head data for you.

Head to Head

Both sides played each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-0 in favor of Chelsea. We can take any decision on behalf of past data.


Both teams left different predictions for us. Crystal Palace picked 26% chances to win. Conversely, Chelsea also gained a 46% chance of winning. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the English Premier league.

Crystal Palace and Chelsea Goals

In the English premier league, Crystal Palace played 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in one match also. On the other side, they scored 4 goals and conceded 4 also. Zaha scored 4 goals. Here is a detail of another team in the English premier league.

Chelsea also took part in 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 5 also. Raheem scored 3 goals for the team.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, no one would like to change the winning players.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced just yellow cards. Chelsea and Crystal Palace faced 2,2 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards during the last some games.

Betting Odds

Based on betting tips, we have seen a far result between the two teams. Chelsea picked a 16/5 betting price versus 17/20 for the other team. On the other side, 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. All the data have been taken from official sources. You can compare the figures at any time.

Final words

Have you read all the detail of the teams? If you have done it, then it is not a big deal to declare teh winner of the day. Both teams did well last season. The English premier league always created some additional pressure on teams. Let’s see which is the better side of the day. In betting, you always need to take some risk. In the end, Chelsea is ready to win another game of the season.