Roma vs Sampdoria Match ReviewMarch 24, 2023
Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
November 21, 2022 Sports Betting
Celta failed in 4 games from the last six games. The same side also succeeded to draw one game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Do not forget to compare the detail of the teams.
Celta de Vigo played six games and failed in 4 back to back matches. The same side also did well in games to draw matches. On the other side, Sevilla played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match. Here is more data for you.
Sevilla is the only better side to win the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. These two sides can change any player in this game.
If we see predictions, Celta de Vigo picked a 39% chance to win. On the other hand, Sevilla also gained a 32% chance to win the game. Moreover, 29% chances will go to a draw match.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced yellow and red cards. Celta de Vigo faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other hand. Sevilla also conceded 9 goals and scored 9 goals. Oliver scored 3 goals.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Celta d Vigo played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Aspas scored 7 goals.
If we see the performance of Sevilla, then they played 7 games and failed in three games. No doubt, they won 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Eriks scored 3 goals for the side.
Celta de Vigo picked a 13/10 betting price versus 2/1 for Sevilla. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn match.
Both sides did score in the last six games of the Spanish La Liga League.
Sevilla is a better side to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a match. Here is the conclusion for you.
After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. So, you have checked the data of teams. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Sevilla as a better side. They can win this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you are not agreeing with us, then choose the maximum information to check the expected result.