Cardiff City vs Burnley Match Review
September 21, 2022
It is one of the best and most important games in the English Football League. All the players are in healthy form to show history. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. I will try my best to leave helpful information for you. Here is a descriptive story of teams.
Cardiff City played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded in drawing one match. On the other side, Burnley also participated in six games and won 3 times. The same side also succeeded in drawing 3 games.
Cardiff City : W,L,L,L,L,W
Burnley : W,W,W,D,D,D
It is a significant difference in the performance of teams. No, it is not a big deal to compare the predictions. I will try to leave more valuable data here.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to it, both sides want to leave the same lineup.
Red and Yellow cards
I have seen that both teams faced 3,3 yellow cards. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Moreover, no one faced any red card.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in April 2019. The final result was 2-0. It created more differences between the two teams.
According to prediction, Cardiff picked 31% chances to win. On the other side, Burnley also gained a 38% chance of winning. The remaining 31% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Cardiff played 4 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one match, and the other game did not leave any result. On the other side, they scored 3 goals and conceded 2 also. Callum scored 2 goals for you.
On the other side, Burnley also participated in 4 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game from 5. The same side also succeeded in drawing a couple of games.
Jay scored 5 goals for the team.
All the information will help you to make the best predictions. Here are betting odds and tips for you.
I have compared the betting odds of teams. Cardiff City picked a 12/5 betting price versus 23/20 numbers. On the other side, 11/5 numbers will also go to the drawn game.
I tried my best to compare all the numbers and facts. If you have read all the information, then it is not a big deal to choose the best side. Burnely has more chances to win they. They picked up more prediction numbers. The same side proved well in head-to-head. That is the reason to choose Burnely as a better side. We made predictions on behalf of past data. No one is responsible for any result.