Burnley vs Norwich City Match Review
September 6, 2022
Norwich City failed in only one game from the last six games. It is an intelligent performance by any side of the English Football League. They can win another game in the English Football League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Football League 2022. Here is a complete summary of the game. We are not responsible for any loss in betting.
Burnley played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing three times. On the other side, Norwich City also played six games and won 5 times. It is a vast difference between the two sides. Here is the result in the last six games.
Results in the last six games
Burnley : W,W L,L,L,D
Norwich City : W,W,W,W,W,L
There is a significant change in the latest performance of teams. We have checked that Norwich has more chances to win the game. Here is head-to-head information.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-0 in favor of Norwich City. So, it will create a lot of pressure. Here are the predictions of the team.
Both teams have a minor change in predictions. Yes, Burnley picked 41% chances to win. On the other side, Norwich City also gained 30% chances, twin. Moreover, 29% chances will go to the drawn match. Here are the goals in the English Football League.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Burnley played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in 0 games and succeeded in drawing 3 games also. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Josh scored 4 goals.
On the other side, Norwich City also participated in 4 games and won 2 times. The same side also failed in 2 matches. They scored 2 goals and conceded 4 also. Sargents scored 5 goals.
We did not hear any news about the expected lineup of teams. No one would like to change the winning squads. Here are betting odds, tips, and statistics.
Burnley picked 5/4, betting price versus 11/5 for another side of Norwich City. Moreover, 9/4 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of the match.
Norwich City succeeded to win in the last 5 games. So, we can choose this team for a better result in betting.
Both sides have the same chances of winning. Moreover, these couple of teams will score with an average of 2.5.
After reading and comparing all the information, you can make predictions. Yes, Norwich City is a better side of the day. They have won a lot of games this season. We are in favor of the same side. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you want to compare, then you can do it.