Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
November 16, 2022 Sports Betting
Both sides created the same results in the last six games. Yes, these teams would like to win the game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, goals in the Fench League 1, and statistics. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. After getting data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Brest played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. Lyon also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Brest. Brest will create pressure in this game.
According to predictions, Brest picked a 28% chance to win. On the other side, Lyon also conceded a 49% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Brest played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and three matches did not take any side. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 13 also. Romain scored 4 goals for the team.
On the other side, Lyon played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and one match did not take any side. Alexandre scored 9 goals for the team.
Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games. That is the reason to release pressure from two sides.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Brest faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Lyon also took part in six games and faced 6 yellow cards and one red card.
These two sides will play a draw game. Moreover, we are expecting 2.5 average goals from the two sides.
According to the betting odds of teams, Brest picked a 13/5 betting price versus 10/11 for Lyon. Moreover, the remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here is final predictions of teams,
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Let’s see which is a better side. Lyon is ready to win another game of French League 1. You can compare a lot of data of teams. On the behalf of the above data, you will assume the best side. Brest failed in more games as compared to another side. That is the reason to choose Lyon as a better side. In the end, we made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. It may be wrong or correct.