Blackpool vs Birmingham City Match Review
November 29, 2022
Both sides succeeded in the same number of games in the last some matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, head-to-head, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Blackpool played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. On the other side, Birmingham also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 times also. Here is more data for you.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which is a better lineup.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides faced the same numbers in the last game. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. Blackpool remained undefeated in the game by a 6-1 goal. It showed that they will win this game without any issues. It is a large change between the two sides.
According to predictions of teams, Blackpool picked a 40% chance to win the game. On the other side, Birmingham also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Blackpool played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw one game also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 16 also. Yates scored 9 goals for the side. Here is more detail for you.
On the other side, Birmingham city also took part in 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also Scott scored 9 goals for the team.
Blackpool vs Birmingham City Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Blackpool picked 13/8 numbers of betting price. Whereas, the other side also faced 17/10 numbers to win the betting process. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to draw the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game in the English football league.
If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the predictions. Yes, both sides have the same chance to win the game. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose both sides. We are not expecting any results from these two sides. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. In the end, you must have to take risks in betting. English Football League is one of the best domestic seasons for betting in the world.