Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Review
January 23, 2023
Swansea and Rovers are going to play an important game in English Football League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.
The rovers played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, Swansea also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same lineup.
Head to Head
These couple of sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-3 in the favor of Rovers. They can win another game in the English football league.
If we see predictions, then Rovers picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Swansea also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Odds and tips
Rovers will get more rates in this game. They won the head-to-head and also did well in overall matches. That is the reason to choose it for more price. However, no one is responsible for any kind of result in this regard.
Red and yellow cards
These couple of sides faced only yellow cards. However, Rovers faced 8 yellow cards and Swansea also faced 4 yellow cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
It is scheduled to play on 18th Feb 2022. Both sides are going to play an important game in their group. We are expecting a good game.
Blackburn Rovers and Swansea City Goals
In the English Football League, Rovers played 13 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 20 also. Diaz scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Swansea also played 15 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 7 matches also. The entire side scored 20 goals and conceded 22 also. Piore scored 9 goals. You can take any decision from these results.
I tried my best to explain the major features of the two sides. Yes, Rovers is a much better and smart side to win the game. Let’s see which is a good one in this game. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any minor issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Rovers as a better side. We made these results on the behalf of the past data.