Birmingham City vs Norwich City Match Review

Birmingham City vs Norwich City Match Review

August 29, 2022 Sports Betting

Birmingham City vs Norwich City Match Review

Norwich City is a better team for this game. They showed good performance in last some crucial games. So, we can favor the same side in this game also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in English Premier League. At the end of the content, it is essential to compare all facts and figures of the team.

Latest performance

Birmingham City played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games, and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Norwich City participated in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games, and in 1 match did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2021. Norwich City won the last head-to-head game by 1-3 scores. It will create additional pressure on the opposition.

Results in the last six games

Birmingham City : W,L,L,L,D,D

Norwich City : W,W,W,L,L,D

I have checked the difference in three games between these two sides. Birmingham succeeds in one game from the last six.


Birmingham City picked 31% chances to win. On the other side, Norwich City picked 41% chances to carry the day. Moreover, 28% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Birmingham City played three games and won 1 time. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 3 also. Hall scored 1 goal for him as well as for the team.

On the other side, Norwich City took part in 2 English Football League games and failed to win. Moreover, they scored 1 goal and conceded 3, and Josh scored 3 goals.

Red and Yellow cards

Hall faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Josh also conceded the same number of cards.


No one has declared its final lineup. No one is ready to change the latest winning lineup; here are betting odds and tips.

Birmingham City vs Norwich City Betting Odds

Birmingham City is priced at 13/5 versus 11/10 for the other team. The remaining number of 9/4 will go to the drawn game. Check the statistics of teams.


Norwich City has won all the latest 2 games of the English Football League.

Birmingham City vs Norwich City Betting Tips

Everyone has their predictions. I am in favor of Norwich City winning. You can change your mind at any time. Get the conclusion of the game.


You have checked the data of the two teams and details. My purpose is to provide you with information. Now, it is up to you to choose the better team from the two. According to us, Norwich City is ready to win the day. The same side produced brilliant results in head-to-head predictions. In betting, do not forget to take the risk.