Birmingham City vs Coventry City Match Review

Birmingham City vs Coventry City Match Review

September 15, 2022 Sports Betting

Birmingham City vs Coventry City Match Review

Coventry City did not win even a single game in the last six games. I will try my best to explain all the significant features of match predictions. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. The betting review contains head-to-head squad predictions, goals in English Football League, statistics and betting tips. Here is a complete summary of matches.

Latest performance

Birmingham City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded in drawing one also. Conversely, Coventry City also participated in six games and failed in 4 games. The remaining 2 games did not leave any result.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 4-2 in favour of Coventry City.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. A winning side will not change its players.


It is good to prepare predictions for betting. We made these predictions on behalf of past data.

Birmingham City picked 37% chances to win. Conversely, Coventry City also gained a 36% chance of winning. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Birmingham City played 4 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing one. They scored 4, scored 4 goals and conceded 5 also. Hogan scored 5 goals.

Conversely, Coventry City played 5 games and failed in three matches. They succeeded in drawing 2 matches. The entire side scored 7 goals and conceded 12 also. Godden scored 3 goals. Here is more data for you.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds, Birmingham City picked a 15/8 betting price versus 6/4 for Coventry City. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.


Coventry City failed in the last 4 back to back games. Here are betting tips for you.

Betting Tips

If we compare teh winning tips, Birmingham has more chances to win the game. Let’s see what will happen in the next game of the English Football League.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced yellow cards in recent games. Birmingham City faced 6 yellow cards by two players. On the other side, Coventry City also faced 3 yellow cards and one red. A red card can hurt any side of the match. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final words

If you have read all the above data, it is not a big deal to declare the best side of the day. Yes, Coventry City has a lot of chances to win the game. They also won 2 games in recent times. Conversely, Coventry did not win even a single game this season. Its player also faced a red card. We made the predictions very carefully. You may also compare it.