Aston Villa vs West Ham United Match Review

Aston Villa vs West Ham United Match Review

August 26, 2022 Sports Betting

Aston Villa vs West Ham United Match Review

We have checked the latest team results and found no change in results. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, English Football League goals, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, you always have to take the risk. Here is the complete detail of the predictions.

Latest performance

Aston Villa played six games and won one time. They failed in three games, and 2 games did not take any side. On the other side, West Ham United also participated in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 back to back games. Moreover, the remaining one games ended without any result.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 2-1 in favor of West Ham United. We can take any decision from this result.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to the latest information, both teams want to unchange their playing XI.


There is a minor difference between the performance of teams. Yes, Aston Villa picked 40% chances to win. On the other side. West Ham United also gained 34% chances to carry the day. Moreover, the remaining 26% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Aston Villa played one game and won 1 time. They failed in 0 games and succeeded in drawing the same numbers.

On the other side, West Ham United also took part in one game and failed. They scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also. Danny posted one goal for him.

Red and Yellow cards

If we compare the yellow and red cards, Danny from West Ham United faced one yellow card and 0 red cards. Moreover, the opposition did not face even a single card.

Results in the last six games

Aston Villa : W,L,L,L,D,D

West Ham United : W,L,L,L,L,D

These results showed that there was not any change in the least six games. You can also do it if you want to compare more detail. Here is more data about this game.

Aston Villa vs West Ham United Betting Odds

Betting odds showed Aston Villa picked a 13/10 betting rate versus 9/4 by West Ham United. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn match.


West Ham United failed in all last 4 back to back games. So, it is a significant loss for them.

Betting Tips

Both teams will score an average of 2.5. You can place a bet on these figures. Here is the conclusion of the match.


You have seen the latest results of teams. West Ham United failed in 4 back to back games of the English Premier League. So, we can place a bet on Aston Villa. However, there is some risk in this game.