Athletic Club vs Getafe Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
Strasbourg vs Auxerre French League 1 Match ReviewMarch 12, 2023
November 8, 2022 Sports Betting
America and Atletico are going to play an important game in Brazilan Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the season. After getting all detail and results, you can make predictions. In football, all the players need to take responsibility. Let’s see which is a better side.
America played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Atletico also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. Here is more data for you.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. I will update all detail for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of America. Here is more data for you.
According to the predictions of teams, America picked a 63% chance to win. On the other side, Atletico also gained a 19% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances will go to a draw match.
Red and yellow cards
Both side did not concede any red card. However, both sides faced 4,4 yellow cards in the last six games. Here is more detail for you.
Goals in the Brazilian Series A
In the Brazilian Series A, America played 18 games and won 9 times. They failed in 6 games and three matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 21 goals and conceded 17 also. Almeida scored 8 goals for the teams.
On the other side, Atletico played 18 games and won 2 times. They failed in 10 games and six games did not take any side. On the other hand, the same side scored 16 goals and conceded 33 also. Rato scored 8 goals for the team.
We have seen that America played good games in the past. They are ready to win this game. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game. All the data have been taken from official sources.
If we see the betting odds, then America picked more betting prices. On the other side, Atletico failed to gain more points. We are not expecting a draw game.
According to statistics of teams, Athletico failed in the last three back-to-back games. Here is the conclusion of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. America is ready to win another game of Brazilian Series A. let’s see what is going to happen in this game. In betting, we made predictions from latest data.